Tuesday 6 March 2007

Hogwarts meets South Park



It is not easy to decide what is funny and what is not. Having looked at as many ‘funny’ videos as I could, I felt at odds with the collective sense of humour of you tube.

The videos, which had me in fits of laughter, seemed to have few ratings, whilst those, which I found the most boring, were flooded with comments and appreciation. How could this be? This made my task of finding the comic video of the day somewhat challenging. My nails are bitten to the quick! How to satisfy the comic taste buds of all you faithful Internet junkies?

Whilst trawling through You Tube’s randomized comic videos, I discovered this little beauty! Classic south park moments replace the script for Harry Potter. You cannot help but laugh at Cartmans tirade of expletives. It takes me back to a Friday night, the stolen half an hour in front of the box, basking in the glow of purely scandalous comedy.

This film deserves its place in the limelight and so I thought that I would be the one to resurrect it into your lives and hearts. Although the humour is crass, politically incorrect and classless I am sure you will view it with a certain reverent fondness. Alternatively, if you think I have made a gross error in my judgement please feel free to state your case.

1 comment:

Chunky Monkey said...

I started to watch this video unsure of what to expect but as soon as the voices of Cartman, Carl and the rest of the gang from South Park, I knew this was going too be rude. I found myself chuckling in the corner of my lounge while my flat mate beams his eye contact towards me in a way of…”keep the noise down” I liked the way they used the naughty side of south park to the clean family fun Harry Potter. A great clip, too be watched my many!