Tuesday 6 March 2007

Please - Leave it to the professionals



I continue to ask myself frequently why people do this to themselves. There isn't a single band you can't look up without find fans (usually girls)posting videos of themselves singing one of their songs.

Do they think it makes them look cool? Do they think they will get talent spotted? I haven't heard of a single pop sensation who has become famous this way. Although with the way the music industry works I'm sure it won't be long until it happens.

In this example we see a girl singing Fallout Boy's 'Sugar we're going down'. Listen love... you can't sing. Why are you making a fool out of yourself by broadcast this embarrassment all over You Tube? It's laughable that in the comments people are suggesting ways in which she could make her voice sound better. Can't they see how mortifying it is?

People like this drive me mad. But still, if you're in need of a good laugh, then watch this video.

No comments: