Friday 9 March 2007

Real Life Mario



A little gem I found whilst randomly browsing YouTube, as you tend to do when there's nothing else going on.. even at uni. Mario lovers or even those who have just simply heard his name will enjoy this I'm sure, but there are always the people who 'don't do comedy...'

It's always pleasing that people are big enough fans (losers is fair perhaps?) that they would do things that others probably won't, just for our enjoyment and I have to admit I almost shed a tear at some of the jokes in the video. However maybe that's just my inner child.

There seem to be quite a few spin offs of this video and I have to say I haven't checked them out as they aren't likely to beat the original.. But I've kindly included the link in case you have too much spare time on your hands.

No comments: